Recent content by laxpanther

1. L

Fixed Few orbits through commander, MTGO encounters error/replay to last state

Welp, its apparently my commander. Third game in a row. Marath, Will of the Wild. I didn't recall what triggered the replay last night, but definitely 100% tonight its simply casting Marath. Game 3 874709630 I've been playing Marath for years. No issues. Something changed.
  2. L

Fixed Few orbits through commander, MTGO encounters error/replay to last state

Second game in a row, over two nights that I settled in for a game of commander and MTGO encountered an error and attempted to replay to last stable state. First game players didn't stick around, but since I have never ever had a game replay to last stable state then continue as normal, I'm sure...
  3. L

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

Argh! Now you tell me. I literally just bought the deck online to find out the entire reason I bought it was not there. Silly me, checking the decklist for the precon and getting excited. I'm beyond disappointed. For what its worth, I really think you should note that the product differs from...
  4. L

Workaround for Repeated Reinstall Issue

I'm going to reopen this thread. I am asked to download and install every time I open mtgo. My current windows version is Windows 10, version 22H2 with the latest quality update KB5032339. I've restarted multiple times, including just prior to signing on tonight. Happy to provide more. I play...
  5. L

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

I too get excited about a new card to add to a deck, or a new commander to build around, when the sets are released - and I'm often disappointed to find so many cards that don't make it to MTGO. On that note, I've been holding out hope that Esix, Fractal Bloom will someday arrive with zero...