Recent content by kainkartenon

1. K

Fixed Help Button on Home Scene Crashes Client

Me too. Don't even have to log in. As soon as I click the "?" in the upper right the MTGO client instantly closes (and is gone from task manager) with no error message of any kind. The good news is I never once clicked on that icon until I was trying to reproduce this bug 😂.
  2. K

Yield Until Next End Step (Or If My Opponent Does Something)

Of course, I don't want to do anything unless my OP puts something on the stack. Would be great.
  3. K

Fixed Fact or Fiction Graveyard Order Bug

Yeah that's huge.
  4. K

Prize for Most Competitive Vintage Cube Trophies (per season)

Seriously, it doesn't even need to be that much. As many players take the Vintage Cube season very seriously, it would be nice to see a little appreciation from WoTC. Maybe minor prizes for the top 10 or whatever, and something cool for 1st. A respectable number of play points and maybe a...
  5. K

Not A Bug Kaldra Compleat’s Exile Effect Doesn’t Work With First Strike Damage

It looks to me like the MTGO client is just putting the creatures into the graveyard before the "whenever this creature deals combat damage to a creature, exile that creature" trigger resolves (it does show the pop up for the trigger, but does nothing because creatures are already in gy)...
  6. K

Fixed Turnabout selection was inversed(tap or untap)

This is only really a Vintage Cube issue as far as I know, but we use it for our own cube that we play regularly and would appreciate it being fixed for Turnabout/High Tide shenanigans.