Recent content by fabiorlopes

1. F

Backlog Astral Dragon and Necromancy doesnt work correctly

Astral Dragon copying Necromancy does not bring back creatures from the grave, so the players dont get the ETB and LTB triggers. It should work bringing the creature back then not being attached, then going to the grave and only then the creature dying. Game ID: 861344990
  2. F

Fixed dragging a reserved card should not deselect it (it didn't used to)

It is irritating for sure. Hope it is a easy fix.
  3. F

Confirmed Esper Sentinel consumes mana even if no is choosen

If Im not mistaken it is this one 859614266
  4. F

Confirmed Esper Sentinel consumes mana even if no is choosen

I tapped a forest for mana when Esper Sentinel asked yes or no. Choose no and my opp drew a card and my mana was consumed anyway.
  5. F

Setting to remove moving blue outline on left window

Yes, I understand what it was trying to accomplish, but it is weird. Also the letters get fuzzy when the blue outline is there. While u are tinkering with this part of the windows, u could also make the font bigger...
  6. F

Implemented Foils that actually look good.

The new foil is kinda cool but it is too much "washed"...still not better than the non foil.
  7. F

Recent Tab for Collection

This is usefull
  8. F

Confirmed Diabolic Servitude bugged

It is definitely bugged. just encountered the same bug. reanimated creature died and nothing happened with diabolic servitude....
  9. F

Implemented Foils that actually look good.

Agree as well, foils should be better loking than normal cards
  10. F

Backlog Controlling opponent's Augur of Autumn allows me to see top of opponent's deck during combat

I stole my opponent's Bolas Citadel with Zealous Conscripts and when it was going back to them, it showed (fast, but with enough time for me to see) their top card. Opp confirmed that that was the card that they draw for turn.
  11. F

Email with player stats at the end of vintage cube season

Any chance we can receive an email at The End of cube season with our performance? Maybe wins/losses/trophys/most drafted cards...
  12. F

Fixed Correct event times to work with 24h clocks

Some countrys use 24h clock on windows, although MTGO show the event time on my timezone, it keeps using 12h time. The problem is that it doesnt show 'am' or 'pm' next to time, so it is very cofusing. My suggestion is that is show the event time in 24h format (respecting windows format of the...
  13. F

Keeps Reinstalling

the icon changes overnight, even leaving MTGO open, and you know next time u open it will reinstall...
  14. F

Keeps Reinstalling

Mine also is reinstalling almost everytime I open it. Also, the icon loses the planeswalker symbol and just looks like a generic .exe
  15. F

Dont ask me again to agree to TOS and other first time screens

Everytime we install mtgo again (happens a lot) we need to 'read' the TOS and agree again. After an install, we also receive again the message about matches starting automatically. Can you implement a change where we dont need to do that every install? (Only when something changes) Thank you