Recent content by chadroxx

1. C

Keeps Reinstalling

Happens to me too
  2. C

Chat does not appear

As written above, the Chat does not appear anymore after the latest update. Does anyone else have this problem?
  3. C

Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

Is it still not working? ...
  4. C

Declined Ability to record a macro/loop

it takes forever to go infinite mana with basalt monolith and rings of brighthearth. Please change that. If I want it to be endless give me the chance to say that I want to repeat the following steps like 1.000.000 times. Some opponents don't give up because they want to force a time out what is...
  5. C

Declined Ability to record a macro/loop

it takes forever to go infinite mana with basalt monolith and rings of brighthearth. Please change that. If I want it to be endless give me the chance to say that I want to repeat the following steps like 1.000.000 times. Some opponents don't give up because they want to force a time out what is...
  6. C

Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

Same problem. It doesn't make fun at all.
  7. C

Could Not Reproduce Polymorph isn't working

I was in a play and played Polymorph. I sacrificed my own creature and the next creature that was revealed this way was Thassa's Oracle. But Thassa's Oracle wasn't put on the battlefield even though Polymorph says, I reveal that many cards until I reveal a creature and put the creature on the...
  8. C

Could Not Reproduce Can't cast cards from exile or top of the library

The titles says all. With Reality Chip reconfigured on another creature I cannot cast the top card of my library. I also cannot cast exiled cards which I should cast