Recent content by bugreporter7

1. B

Fixed Taii Wakeen, Perfect Shot triggered off of combat damage

Triggered twice in my game as well. First time I thought it was because of first strike damage but then the second time was normal damage. Game ID 875229808
  2. B

Confirmed Daze is bugged: You have to choose "no" for two times to get countered

This is so annoying. Is there an update on the backlog? Would be nice to get a periodic update on the progress of these longstanding bugs.
  3. B

Confirmed Daze is bugged: You have to choose "no" for two times to get countered

Wow, thanks. That's really unfortunate that a bug that they know how long it will take to fix can still exist for years. That was before DayBreak took over so hopefully they will resolve it.
  4. B

When a spell that makes you pay a tax to prevent your spell from being countered resolves, such as with Spell Pierce, Daze, Mana Tithe, Mana Leak, and No More Lies, the MTGO prompt box asks if you want to pay the tax to prevent the spell being countered. You make your selection and then it asks...
  5. B

Confirmed Not dead after all and Fable of the Mirror Breaker

This is still happening. Game ID: 867280942
  6. B

Fixed Random Swamp in Magic 30 Cube Deck

I was wrong in my post above. As other players have mentioned it was the Brainstorm that was replaced.
  7. B

Confirmed Recoil makes creature's controller discard and not the creature's owner

In the Magic 30 Cube my opponent cast Bribery and took control of my Niv-Mizzet. I cast Recoil on it expecting to return it to my own hand and discard a card. It made my opponent discard instead. Screenshot: Game ID: 852096070
  8. B

Fixed Random Swamp in Magic 30 Cube Deck

Same for me. Wouldn't have drafted a 3 color deck if I knew it was going to mess with my lands. One match it replaced an Island with a Swamp from "The Fake Set" and in the other it replaced a Mountain. Here you can see some screenshots:
  9. B

Not A Bug Missed Top 8 of the MOCS Open because tie-breakers not applied correctly

This is really sad. The best I've ever done in a high level tournament by far. I "finished" in 10th place even though my breakers were higher than both 7th and 9th place. I should have been 8th place and into the top 8. Also note in the screenshot that 18th had better breakers than 17th and 13th...
  10. B

Could Not Reproduce Replay game log and game history do not match

My opponent timed out and I was awarded prizes based on that match win at the end of the league. My game history also reflects that I won this match 2-1. The game log of the replay, however, shows that my opponent won. I remember the game log telling me I had won during the match (I don't...
  11. B

Confirmed Collection tab Search function

I don't know how this used to work but I just tested it on my client and I see that if you do not use quotes it seems to work fine. If your search query is only one word long then quotes are also fine. Search queries with quotes that contain multiple words long or multiple sets of quotation...
  12. B

Not A Bug Can't choose Jegantha as companion

When you bring Chalice of the Void or Walking Ballista in from the sideboard the deck no longer meets the Jegantha requirements.
  13. B

Fixed The ability of the copied Archfiend of the Dross was not triggered

Metamorphic Alteration has been bugged like this for years. Here it is posted last month for example: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/missing-copy-actions.670/