Recent content by bji

1. B

Flatten League Prize Payouts

In the early 2000's we had *real leagues*. These were formats you joined and played with your deck for like a month, each week being able to add one more pack. You played 5 matches for points every week and then as many matches after that as you cared to for tiebreakers. That was a format...
  2. B

Move the OK button around

Well the number of times I have accidentally clicked OK says otherwise. But whatever. You and I arguing about this isn't going to accomplish anything. Wizards or whoever owns this game now is never going to do anything about this so this is really just a waste of your and my time to even...
  3. B

I love phantom events and would prefer them over everything. But with the small player base I'm not sure they'd fire very often. For some reason alot of players dream of making minimum wage (or less) by playing magic online and just HAVE to get cards/packs out of their play time. The rest of...
  4. B

If you don't use your mouse and use 1, what do you care where it's placed? Or if you do use the mouse then why don't you like the idea? Which is it?
  5. B

If you don't use your mouse and use 1, what do you care where it's placed? Or if you do use the mouse then why don't you like the idea? Which is it?
  6. B

I mean this is the most basic thing. Swap OK between one of two positions. That way if I accidentally double-click on the OK button, it won't register as it will already have moved. Also I won't accidentally click "Yes" because the UI designers put that button right where the OK would be, and...
  7. B

My suggestion is this: now that there are so few formats that any casual player can play, can you please stop making the event payouts so skewed to the skilled and experienced players? Draft queue pays only for 2 or 3 wins. So only the best players get anything. So effectively you are...