Recent content by alex2

1. A

Could Not Reproduce Doomsday did not trigger Murktide Regent properly

Hey, yesterday I played a Legacy League and Murktide Regent did not trigger as expected after resolving Doomsday. Before resolving Doomsday I had one instant and one socery in my graveyard, therefore Murktide should have triggered twice, but it only triggered once. I am not 100% sure, but I...
  2. A

Fixed MTGO promotional cards which had the 8th edition frame now are now displayed with M15 card frame

In my case it is a manageable amount of cards, but still annoying. Force of Will Duress Red Elemental Blast Blue Elemental Blast Glad I am not the only one who noticed it and who is bothered by it. Here are some additional pictures to actually show the change: Ignore the Chain of Vapor...
  3. A

Fixed MTGO promotional cards which had the 8th edition frame now are now displayed with M15 card frame

Hello, I cannot tell exactly since when but I believe since Decemeber 2022 all the MTGO promotional cards in my collection which formerly used the 8th Edition frame are now displayed with the M15 card frame. This must be a bug, right? Please let this be a bug and not an intentional change...