Declined Would it be possible to add the regular versions of the commander cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo001992

It's very nice that we're slowly getting the backlog of commander cards added to the client as time permits, but could we also get their regular non-extended arts added as well? With the latest release of Phyrexia: All Will Be One the 8 commander cards that only appear in set or collector boosters in paper appear to only be available on MTGO as their extended art versions. This also seems to be the case with the newest three cards added from the commander backlog with Fiery Encore, Damning Verdict, and Zaffai, Thunder Conductor. I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I actively dislike the look of the extended card frame and it would be nice to play with commanders like Prosper or Leinore without having to use the extended art version.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
It's very nice that we're slowly getting the backlog of commander cards added to the client as time permits, but could we also get their regular non-extended arts added as well? With the latest release of Phyrexia: All Will Be One the 8 commander cards that only appear in set or collector boosters in paper appear to only be available on MTGO as their extended art versions. This also seems to be the case with the newest three cards added from the commander backlog with Fiery Encore, Damning Verdict, and Zaffai, Thunder Conductor. I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I actively dislike the look of the extended card frame and it would be nice to play with commanders like Prosper or Leinore without having to use the extended art version.
Thanks for the suggestion - I'd want to see a fair number of upvotes before considering this, as this directly reduces the chances of getting other cards in Treasure Chests.

ManaDrainThis

Totally agree with this suggestion. Hate having to play with the extended art version of Laelia, the Blade Reforged because the non-extended version doesn’t exist on MTGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.