Not A Bug Urza's Saga Search Bug with Haywire Mite?

TheDingusEgg

Hey There!

While playing online, I encountered an issue with a card not coming into play as expected from an Urza's Saga search. Details to reproduce the bug are provided below:

1) Play the Urza's Saga Land.
2) Wait until it has 3 lore counters. Upon searching the library, select Haywire Mite from my library.
3) Expected result is that Haywire Mite comes into play since it meets the criteria for the Urza's Saga search. However, the card does not come into play.

Game ID for when this was encountered is #822535472. A similar issue has occurred when searching for Zabaz, the Glimmerwasp from Urza's Saga while playing online in other matchups. If this issue could be looked into, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ManaDrainThis

I was curious about this since I play with Urza’s Saga a lot, and have never run into any problems, so did some playtesting.

Unable to replicate this. I was able to use Urza’s Saga to fetch up both Haywire Mite and Zabaz the Glimmerwisp multiple times without issue.

Try playing a Freeform match against yourself under Constructed > Freeform Open Play. You can test these cards out and based on my results, they should work.