Could Not Reproduce Stuttering issue with mtgo.

Arctic_Ghost

Hello, I am submitting a video and pleading to Wotc/DaybreakGames to please help me fix the issue I have shown and described in this video. I have been dealing with this problem for almost 2 years, through 2 different systems. Please help me fix this issue, thank you.

Since the day I updated to Windows version 2004, I have had problems with mtgo. The lag is a bit more prevalent and I have an issue with when I move cards in my hand, they stutter and lag, in basic terms when I move the cards it is not smooth, they take half a second to get where I put them and visual stutter happens.

This has gone on since the end of 2021 (whenever version 2004 came out) and i have been patient waiting for updates, tested numerous settings from nivida's control panel, within Windows. I have tried doing a clean boot of Windows and have tried a fresh reinstall of windows where mtgo was the only thing installed and these issues still happen.

I have tried Windows 10 fresh installs of the OS where the only thing I installed was mtgo and I've tried this on each version of windows from 2004 to 22h2. I have also tried clean booting to see if the problem resolves on versions 2004 to version 22h2 and it does not. My only conclusion (I am not a software engineer) is that something that was introduced in Windows 2004 has caused a bad conflict with Mtgo, .net framework, Nvidia, or something else on certain system configurations.

I have no issues with other games, just mtgo. Arena runs just fine. I have a gigabit connection with 40 upload and the connection is very stable as I have done numerous tests over the past year a half trying to figure this out. I have seen some streamers have the same issue as me and others do not.
For the life of me, I have no idea what Windows 2004 did to make this happen, but from version 1909 and before, mtgo ran smooth.
This has happened on 2 different systems, one with AMD and one with Nvidia/Intel and a second system with Nivida/Intel that had different but similar equipment to my current pc. I have been at a loss for quite some time and was hoping you could help. Thank you.

Arctic_Ghost

Update: If I close Discord, mtgo works flawlessly. This used to be a fix long ago and then closing discord did nothing. Now it does... Again.

I ask you please look into if there is a Conflict with Discord, Mtgo and Windows 10 and/or Nividia. There is clearly some type of conflict going on and I am not sure how to fix it because there isn't anything left I can start from.