Confirmed Singe-Mind Ogre not dealing damage.

aedanj

Game ID
Hi I apologize if I am not confirming to certain naming ettiques but I encountered a bug I didn't see reported here. Playing in the new Cube Spotlight Series I cast a Singe-Mind Ogre, it entered the battlefield, ability resolved, revealed Jhessian Zombies, and my opponent took no damage when they should have took six. My replay is not currently working so I cannot provide a screenshot, but I have added the Game ID. Thanks in advance for any help!

Upvote 2

Neo001992

Can confirm that in testing Singe-Mind Ogre does not deal damage.

Event#267857696 Game#874784424

aedanj

Hi I apologize if I am not confirming to certain naming ettiques but I encountered a bug I didn't see reported here. Playing in the new Cube Spotlight Series I cast a Singe-Mind Ogre, it entered the battlefield, ability resolved, revealed Jhessian Zombies, and my opponent took no damage when they should have took six. My replay is not currently working so I cannot provide a screenshot, but I have added the Game ID. Thanks in advance for any help!
Hey just replying I think I put the wrong event and game ID, the correct ones are event: 26787013 and game: 874782388