Reset passing turn at the beginning of your turn.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

I've this happen a handful of times where I have no plays pass selected and I F6 on my opponents turn and i'm not sure exactly what causes it but it seems like if I F6 on my opponents turn and my opponent either F6 or F8 just before I hit F6 on their turn then registers on my turn and passes my turn automatically.

F6, F8 should reset at the beginning of your turn to prevent this.

OR make a button that says Pass until your next turn, instead of F6 passing any Turn whether yours or your opponents. However it seems like the F6 is double stacking where if I have pass turn selected in settings and I F6 it counts twice, or like my opponent has priority of turn selection on their turn, so if they F6 my F6 doesn't get counted until my turn the triggers on my turn instead of theirs.
So the issue could still occur if it a pass until your next turn button is added.

Bryan

It happens because of how laggy the game is. You push F6 thinking it's still your opponent's turn not knowing that it's really your turn, the game just hasn't updated yet. Passing the turn and seeing your clock jump back 8 seconds should tell you how bad it is.

The only short term solution would be to remove the ability to F6 your own turns.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

No I truly think that it's how the code executes, like the stack in magic. opponenets F6 goes on stack, you F6 on their turn and your F6 doesnt execute until theirs does.

OR since I have pass already on, then it passes their turn and yours doesn't execute until your turn.

The giveway is that if you have F6'd and changed your mind then hit F5 the F6 icon doesn't disapear until a phase change or the opponent oks something.

In short, the code doesn't check to see when the F6 is pressed, it just stacks as pass the next turn and when that code executes it's on your turn and not theres.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

OR alternatelive, in the code, it's already my turn but the animations haven't taken place therefor it looks like my opponents turn... this is probably more likely the case.
The code should be in sync with the animiations.

Firedrake

If I KNOW I'm going to F6 through my opponents turn, I wait until his phase ladder stops and indicates I'm to do something (usually his Upkeep or First Main, depending). If I'm not sure, I use F4. I have seen the Game Log proceed to my turn while my opponent is still stalled in a Combat phase. DO NOT press F6 once the Game Log indicates it's your turn. Wait out the lag. The Game Log is (unfortunately) a more accurate indicator of the game state than the board state is.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

If I KNOW I'm going to F6 through my opponents turn, I wait until his phase ladder stops and indicates I'm to do something (usually his Upkeep or First Main, depending). If I'm not sure, I use F4. I have seen the Game Log proceed to my turn while my opponent is still stalled in a Combat phase. DO NOT press F6 once the Game Log indicates it's your turn. Wait out the lag. The Game Log is (unfortunately) a more accurate indicator of the game state than the board state is.
We'll now I know...
Still should be fixed.
I think pass until my next turn is a better option.
Cause you can do it on your turn... then sit back instead of waiting for it to shift to your opponents turn.