Remove "No" Button while resolving Atraxa, Collected Company, Storm the Festival

azax

When resolving these cards you select a (possibly empty) subset of the top N cards of your library to move to a different zone.

The way the UI is currently implemented, there are two ways to select 0 cards: you can choose an empty subset, or you can choose a nonempty subset and then click "No". Choosing an empty subset is very rarely correct, so there certainly doesn't need to be more than one way to do so. I've misclicked on No at least once on my own and seen it happen to other people many times.

One easy fix for this UI problem is to remove the "No" button once the user selects a card, and not bring it back unless the user deselects all cards. Alternatively, the No button could be removed completely, and to select an empty subset the user would simply select 0 cards and then click "Done".

ManaDrainThis

When resolving these cards you select a (possibly empty) subset of the top N cards of your library to move to a different zone.

The way the UI is currently implemented, there are two ways to select 0 cards: you can choose an empty subset, or you can choose a nonempty subset and then click "No". Choosing an empty subset is very rarely correct, so there certainly doesn't need to be more than one way to do so. I've misclicked on No at least once on my own and seen it happen to other people many times.

One easy fix for this UI problem is to remove the "No" button once the user selects a card, and not bring it back unless the user deselects all cards. Alternatively, the No button could be removed completely, and to select an empty subset the user would simply select 0 cards and then click "Done".
Yeah, this is a real issue. See the below thread on this topic, also here in suggestions, with 11 up-votes.