Redemption Status Update? Also request for additional info.

So it was announced that redemptions were being pushed back due to the transition. Has there been any announcement posted on when we can expect them to be added to the store? Also how will the tokens work? Given that a limited amount of redemptions are available, will that translate to the online store only having X number of redemption tokens available? Can I buy say Y tokens and wait until I finish the sets to redeem?

Any additional information that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

GoT

Hi there. I have signed up to the forum just for this topic actually.
Thanks for starting thet topic DarkCruiser
I recently opened a support ticket and spoke briefly to GM Atarxia, who told me to come and post here about this topic.
However, you've already done it.
My question was a bit different to yours. Having not spotted a Redemption Tab in the Magic Online Store i became concerned that i've just wasted a LOT of cash on collecting a set of Dom Utd and can't redeem it.
Now having read your post i feel a bit more relaxed, that perhaps it will come up eventually, and has only been slowed down by their transition.

I would very much like to hear from a wizards employee to make a redemption update.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
As announced in the Weekly Announcement Blog, the most-recent start date estimate is November 9 - but we now expect that to be pushed back again due to further shipping delays. Next week's Blog will have a revised estimate.

The Redemption tab is missing from the Store only because there are currently no sets eligible to be redeemed.

The number of Tokens in the online Store is limited by physical stock on hand - we will not oversell. You are able to purchase more Tokens than you have sets currently on hand.

As announced in the Weekly Announcement Blog, the most-recent start date estimate is November 9 - but we now expect that to be pushed back again due to further shipping delays. Next week's Blog will have a revised estimate.

The Redemption tab is missing from the Store only because there are currently no sets eligible to be redeemed.

The number of Tokens in the online Store is limited by physical stock on hand - we will not oversell. You are able to purchase more Tokens than you have sets currently on hand.

Thanks for the response. Will the tokens be tradable?

GoT

Thanks for answering the questions. I'll log back onto Modo on 29th Nov in that case, so i can finally redeem my DMU set cheers :)

NeoGoldenboy

Hello,

Has the issue been solved for anyone that has experienced the "Please check your State and try again" issue?
I've received the massive message, but no actual solution to the issue, and with the new redemption policy I find it unacceptable not to be able to redeem and the posibility of not being able to redeem my set because of their technical issues.
Not sure where the issue resides, if it's a disconnect of data between the old account data infrastructure of MTGO and the daybreak structure, as it seems to sometimes ask for a login to Daybreak games, yet the MTGO account are not daybreak accounts.
Anyways, just wanted to know if this has been solved at least for some people.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Community Team
If you have not sent a customer support ticket yet, please do so at https://help.mtgo.com If you have sent a ticket, as soon as they have information to share, they will do so via your ticket.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
Hello,

Has the issue been solved for anyone that has experienced the "Please check your State and try again" issue?
I've received the massive message, but no actual solution to the issue, and with the new redemption policy I find it unacceptable not to be able to redeem and the posibility of not being able to redeem my set because of their technical issues.
Not sure where the issue resides, if it's a disconnect of data between the old account data infrastructure of MTGO and the daybreak structure, as it seems to sometimes ask for a login to Daybreak games, yet the MTGO account are not daybreak accounts.
Anyways, just wanted to know if this has been solved at least for some people.
We put in a fix for this last Tuesday - if it's not required, the payment processor will say so. If it is, try a 2 letter abbreviation in that field (ex. QL for Queensland, etc)