Fixed Ratchet, Field Medic's triggered ability doesn't do anything

kurandycakes

Ran into this in a league today, whenever Ratchet's ability triggers (the one that returns artifact cards from your graveyard to the battlefield), it doesn't give you the option to actually select a target and the ability has no effect.

If it helps, you can see the bug in event 254169696 game 819759294. When you gain life it does trigger and a little box pops up, but there is no way to actually play return an artifact and transform Ratchet.

jasmine1742

The field medic part of ratchet seemes to be bugged so my observations;

It'll trigger but not allow a return artifact.

It seems to be especially bad at triggering itself/or during combat.

It's inconsistent, it'll sometimes work but the very next turn not.

Unsure why

Also, it works if you play a 1 player test game with no opponent, then doesn't if you have an opponent. Not sure why this happens...

Geveldog

Ratchet Field Medic can not convert while on his front side from the two games I have tested. Built a commander deck around him and I played him for his 2 CMC both times on turn two. He will convert after sacrificing an artifact, however you will not be able to bring an artifact back from the graveyard while he is on his front side. Meaning he is stuck on his front side without an ability. Really disappointed, was looking forward to trying that out.

I'm a bit confused on this one, the article today said it is fixed but I just tried Ratchet and it still cannot return artifacts from the graveyard.