Not A Bug Proliferate not working

MordenCaile

Hello people, today during a game, even after i paid the proliferate cost and clicked on the opponent, the trigger did not work properly and my opponent did not get the 10th poison counter. This is not the first time this happen to me, next time i'll try to post a video with the mouse movement registered

Zzyykkxx

Hello people, today during a game, even after i paid the proliferate cost and clicked on the opponent, the trigger did not work properly and my opponent did not get the 10th poison counter. This is not the first time this happen to me, next time i'll try to post a video with the mouse movement registered
This also happened to me with a proliferate trigger off of Cacophony Scamp. The proliferate didn't work, and then the second trigger when Scamp died did not happen. Not sure if I should report as a separate bug or not. Mine happened in Event #257169833 at the end of Game #831817956.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
This also happened to me with a proliferate trigger off of Cacophony Scamp. The proliferate didn't work, and then the second trigger when Scamp died did not happen. Not sure if I should report as a separate bug or not. Mine happened in Event #257169833 at the end of Game #831817956.
You controlled Rest in Peace, so the Scamp's second ability correctly did not trigger when you sacrificed it (it didn't die, it was exiled instead). The proliferate not happening was a misclick as replay shows you clicked the opponent and then unclicked it before click OK to confirm proliferate.