Backlog Pia's Revolution is bugged

SamuraiFunn

Overview:
Pia's Revolution reads: "Whenever a nontoken artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to your hand unless target opponent has Pia’s Revolution deal 3 damage to them." On MODO, if an artifact is put into your gy from the battlefield, that card is not returned to your hand (even if the opponent declined to take 3 damage.

Steps to Reproduce:
- Pia's Revolution on the battlefield
- Lotus Petal on the battle field (or any artifact that can be sacrificed)
- Sacrifice Lotus Petal
- Opponent declines to take 3 damage
Current Behavior:
- nothing happens
Expected Behavior:
- The Lotus Petal is returned to hand

Reproducibility: Always

Please upvote this task to help me add some damage to my durdle. Thanks!

Upvote 4

gurny316

From my experience, when the trigger from Pia's Revolution happens, it asks the opponent if they would like to 'Pay 0 to prevent this?' instead of 'Pay 3 life to prevent this?' or whatever the wording should be. They pay 0 and the artifact remains in the graveyard. If they decline to pay 0, then the card returns to my hand. Definitely bugged, but different than what was described above. Tested w/ Mishra's Bauble(don't own a Lotus Petal) and it was returned to my hand when 'Pay 0 to prevent this' was declined by opponent.

Killabee

I can confirm this. After the card failed me in a league, I tested the card in single player and it asks you to "Pay 0 to prevent this?". Providing Game ID: 865718396