Pass Until Next Phase/End Step Button

AEMNIAMFLAREL

Not sure where it was but someone suggested yielding through active stack, another way to improve or think about this is to make the function pass through current phase.
Like first main stage, opponent does some stuff, you hit the button and it yields through to Pre-Combat step.
Or perhaps, a bunch of triggers go on stack during attack step but you have spells you want to play after blocking step.
You can skip through attack step, and then gives you priority during blockers step.

Or alternatively, a different button will yield through turn and stop at End Step allowing you to cast a spell.
I think the End step function would be more beneficial but I don't play legacy vintage or modern, I think both would be beneficial to most.

Firedrake

Or alternatively, a different button will yield through turn and stop at End Step allowing you to cast a spell.

There are already "In-Duel Key Bindings" for Stack Abilities Automatically and Yield Until Next End Step.
Granted, they don't always work as advertised, but then, why would any other button they created to do the same thing?

AEMNIAMFLAREL

There are already "In-Duel Key Bindings" for Stack Abilities Automatically and Yield Until Next End Step.
Granted, they don't always work as advertised, but then, why would any other button they created to do the same thing?
oh good call on the end step didnt see that