Fixed Not getting install code back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamercat

Hi there, I recently registered a couple of new accounts (only because I could not get the registration code back on the first one I registered), and I still have not received the email containing the registration code to finish installing the game. I have checked my junk folders on both email accounts I tried, but am still not getting any codes 24 hours later. Is there some problem that is preventing finishing registering for new accounts now?

I was excited to play Magic Online, having played Legends of Norrath and missing it, but frustrated I cannot even start the game! Any suggestions? I have tried changing my password, but even that requires getting a code back. Thank you kindly.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
There is a known issue where initial activation emails aren't reaching Gmail customers (and scattered other domains). You should have received a follow-up message after 6 hours and again at 24 hours, though. Account activations expire after 72 hours, so you will need to try again if this failed for you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Gamercat

I don't have Gmail, I use ATT for my email, but never received codes or any message from mtgo.com. I finally used my work email, which received the code right away (!!!) to make an account, started the account, bought the starter pack, changed my email back to my personal email, and am finally online. I am a little worried I wont get messages on this email though, if I never received codes, but don't want to use my work email for personal purposes.

But happily, I can start to play now! Yay! I am experimenting with both mtgo and mtga. I love the animations in Arena, and the teaching mechanic but the deck building and tons of cards to play with in mtgo is really appealing too!

Status
Not open for further replies.