Fixed Myriad tokens enter not attacking

I have noted bug in 3 and 4 player games, when myriad trigger is resolved the tokens chosen are created but they do not enter attacking. I have not found any situation with myriad where this does not happen. This bug seems to appear both with granted myriad ability (blade of selves, Duke Ulder), and cards with myriad (Warchief Giant, Wrym's Crossing Patrol)

duke ulder ravengard,
this card hasn't worked since it came out, but this is a new bug

tokens created by tokens disappear, even tokens created by non-token cards

lirangorgon

I have noted bug in 3 and 4 player games, when myriad trigger is resolved the tokens chosen are created but they do not enter attacking. I have not found any situation with myriad where this does not happen. This bug seems to appear both with granted myriad ability (blade of selves, Duke Ulder), and cards with myriad (Warchief Giant, Wrym's Crossing Patrol)
Five months later, this is still true. This is severly disrupting to myriad gameplay

Neo001992

This bug really took the wind out of the sails of the Araumi of the Dead Tide Commander deck I just put together that happened to include Broodbirth Viper and Banshee of the Dread Choir. Guess it will go on the shelf until the bug gets fixed.