More Info Needed Monarch token not properly changing sides

Tasgall

Game ID
Playing as Jared Carthalion, True Heir, I had given an opponent the monarch token the previous turn, and on the next turn attacked that player (well after the "can't become monarch" effect should be worn off), dealing combat damage. The monarch control switching trigger went on the stack as it should, but after it didn't actually move the monarch token, however it did change to say "Owned by Tasgall" on the other player's board. Going to the end step, I did not get to draw a card, and on my opponent's next turn, they did get the draw even though the token says it's owned by me. Another player attacked me on their turn, and it didn't proc the monarch ownership trigger.

Later, Jared was taken control of by that player (using Silumgar), another player pinged Jared for 1 damage, and he did get the +1/+1 counter.

The only other permanent of note I had was Heliod, God of the Sun giving Jared Vigilance at the time (when I attacked to take Monarch).

Tasgall

Update (since I'm still in this game): later, another player used Homeward Path to give control of everything back to its owner, and since the Monarch was still under the other player's control with "Owned by Tasgall" on it, I regained the monarch (this was on turn 8).