Make vintage cube "evergreen"

Everyone seems to love vintage cube a lot. Why not make it a permanent fixture of the Limited section? It would be run just like the leagues, and cube updates / season "ends" would reset the leaderboard.

Upvote 11
I love cubes. High power, low power, synergistic or otherwise cubes are awesome. They are the highest form of MTG. The cubes we have been getting lately are great. The problem is there aren't enough of them. The month long Christmas cube was fantastic and a glimpse of what should be. There needs to be a cube available at all times! I repeat, there needs to be a cube available at all times! People love it. There are always hundreds if not thousands of people active at any given moment. Even if the only one available is on the trash that is arena, there needs to be a cube to draft somewhere online. EVERY. DAY. OF. THE. YEAR.
P.S.
More Cube!

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
It is a goal we are working towards, at least partially. I don't quite agree with every day of the year as Set Release periods are important. When our team has more bandwidth to bring back something like the Cube Spotlight Series, we will do so.

azax

Cube is great and Vintage Cube is the best Cube. Just look at the active player numbers and participation by the big streamers (people like LSV and BK who basically only stream Cube). I think it would be a huge boon for Vintage Cube to be evergreen or near-evergreen.