Lots of stuff is missing from the set availability list

byvci

I made an earlier thread about some other fixes but it got moved and tagged as implemented so I didn't know if posting this in the same thread would get noticed
There are cards that are on mtgo that are not in any of the sets listed here https://www.mtgo.com/news/mtgo-full-set-list-03032024 and "If a set does not appear on the update list, it indicates that we do not currently have it on MTGO." seems to imply that that means they aren't available
You should probably add the following to the list as fully on mtgo:
Jumpstart
Planechase 2012
Game night
Game night 2019
Transformers
Jurassic world collection
Ravnica: clue edition
Global series jiang yanggu and mu yanling
The walking dead
Stranger things reprints
And find some way to describe the cards that have only been released in the "promotional cards" set. Not all cards in that set are actually obtainable but these five are obtainable and not in any sets currently listed as being on mtgo:
Abu ja'far
Headless horseman
Nalathni dragon
Windseeker centaur
Zodiac rooster
Nalathni dragon and windseeker centaur are not really part of any paper set either so whatever you do should account for that
The legendary cube prize pack contains Diaochan, artful beauty
cao cao, lord of wei is in From the vault: legends on mtgo
Alaborn cavalier is in duel decks: knights vs. Dragons on mtgo
Some of the other from the vaults and duel decks exist on mtgo but they contain no cards that don't also exist in at least on of the sets currently on the list.
The coldsnap theme decks contained some cards from ice age and alliances with new borders and old expansion symbols. In mtgo they are part of the sets "ice age reprints" and "alliances reprints". These sets are not listed in the set dropdown but if you search the card name of for example whalebone glider and right click it thats what it says. I have no idea how you should handle that but there are cards in those sets available in mtgo that are not in any of the sets on the list so that should get fixed somehow.

Last edited: