Fixed Let players choose graveyard order when discarding multiple cards at once

Cards like Bazaar of Baghdad and Lion's Eye Diamond let players discard multiple cards from hand at once. As far as I can tell, there is no way to control the order of how the cards appear in your graveyard. From testing it seems the order is either completely random or that it's based on something arbitrary like converted mana cost or alphabetical order. Specifically: moving cards from left to right in hand before discarding does NOT work to change the order.

The issue is that there are several cards in eternal formats that care about graveyard order. In the most recent MTGO Vintage Cube there were at least two cards that care about graveyard order (Shallow Grave and Corpse Dance) and IMO the playability of these cards and the Reanimator archetype is negatively impacted by graveyard order not working when players discard multiple cards.

We already have UI for choosing graveyard order on mill cards like Pieces of the Puzzle. Please implement the same thing for cards like Bazaar and LED which discard multiple cards.

Thanks

ManaDrainThis

This is a big issue affecting Vintage Cube, which returns on 12/21, so I hope this gets fixed before then.

In addition to Corpse Dance, Shallow Grave, LED, etc. this also impacts staples such as Faithless Looting, Frantic Search, Wheel of Fortune, and other cards which send multiple cards to your GY at the same time.

ManaDrainThis

Confirmed that this bug also affects Fact or Fiction. There’s no way to sort the cards in the pile that goes to your GY.

ManaDrainThis

Thanks so much for fixing this in the latest patch!! This has been an outstanding bug for a long time now, and so it’s great to have this fixed! 🍻

I tested a bunch of Vintage Cube cards, and this is now confirmed fixed for Lion’s Eye Diamond, Frantic Search, Wheel of Fortune, Memory Jar, and Faithless Looting.

However, there’s still no way to sort cards discarded from the unchosen pile with the card Fact or Fiction.