Fixed Karn, Scion of Urza - skipped draw step bug.

lol4realz

Just played a game where I used Karn, Scion of Urza +1 ability to have my opponent pick 1 of 2 cards to give me and 1 to exile under Karn with a silver counter. Ability resolved without a hitch but then during my next turn, it skipped my draw. Thought it was a wierd fluke and didn't happen again till I +1 again in the game and then realized it was Karn's ability that seemed to be causing it.

C5r1a5z0y

I had Bolas's citadel in play and was playing cards fine from the top of my library. However, once I used the Karn, Scion of Urza +1 ability to reveal the top two cards of my library, the top of my library window went away and never returned until my next turn. This made it impossible to continue using Bolas's Citadel to play cards from my library that turn. Sacrificing the Karn did not make the window return - only skipping to my next turn brought it back.

Match #258003124 Game #835112736

C5r1a5z0y

Similar results as above with The Reality Chip attached to a creature as an equipment, in place of Bolas's Citadel

Match #258003521 Game #835114348

binns

2 games same match had Karn out.
After playing him no cards drawn on my draw step (for all turns)

837334638 is the second of the 2 games.

busy_boi

Was it Karn, Scion of Urza? This happened to me as well except it only occurred if I had +1'd the previous turn, even if he was removed from the battlefield after wards. If I used other abilities I drew a card on my next turn. Happened in two separate matches. Match IDs are 258652680 (game 1) and 258563805m (game 2).

AgoSte

I won't report all games, cause I think enough already have been reported by you, but it happened to me and some friends too, we were all playtesting Karn in Tron.

It made us skip every draw (even with relic) until the 2nd draw step after Karn activation