Fixed Junkyard Genius's second ability affects itself

Bart

Junkyard Genius's second ability says "Until end of turn, other creatures you control get +1/+0 and gain menace and haste." When you activate this ability, the Genius itself should not get the buff, but it does.

Example Game ID: 819772034

longinusg

Player: longinusg League#6978 Match#254228962 Game#819986688

The text of this card says it only gives other creatures +1/+0 and menace, but in the real gameplay it also gives itself those abilities. A game lose due to this bug.

How do I request for a reimbursement for the draft BTW.

FamousActor

Junkyard Genius ability grants himself haste and menace? Not as printed... but MTGO seems to do it. Lost game as a result.

I've submitted countless tickets from losing games to this, and Junkyard Genius continues to give itself menace/haste despite saying "other" on the card. Figured I'd run it by the forums since apparently nobody gives a crap about bugs when submitting tickets about them. Though it seems like plenty of posts about this bug are ignored here anyway.

They only reimbursed me the one time it happened, despite submitting tickets for several. Apparently their attitude is it's your fault for thinking the game would function properly, no refund for you

Hana

They only reimbursed me the one time it happened, despite submitting tickets for several. Apparently their attitude is it's your fault for thinking the game would function properly, no refund for you
well I've created tickets only when my opponents abused it and it somehow affected game result