Could Not Reproduce Harness the Storm (Shadows Over Innistrad) trigger causes immediate game restart

LoupVert

Steps to reproduce:
* Have one Harness the Storm on the battlefield.
* Have two copies of an Instant card with matching name (Sorcery not verified): one in hand, one in graveyard. Effects with Blink of an Eye and Shock.
* Cast Instant card from hand.
Effect:
* Immediately, game restarts, to opening hand of 7 cards drawn, choice of mulligan to be made. Battlefield cleared.
* It is not visibly clear whether a triggered ability makes it to the temporary zone before the Stack, or if the triggered ability is placed on the Stack.

Environments with bug reproduced:
* Pioneer Open Play, 1-player (solitaire) game.
* More reproductions to come. Will provide game numbers.

LoupVert

Reproduced, solitaire game 257204502: Harness the Storm, Blink of an Eye. Also saw that game stat paused with the spinning wheel for a few seconds (~4).

LoupVert

Reproduced, 1v1 Modern MATCH 257204735, sole game. Used Shock targeting myself. Game entered a re-play loop. Opponent was not f6'd.

MTGO_TonyM

Developer
Reproduced, 1v1 Modern MATCH 257204735, sole game. Used Shock targeting myself. Game entered a re-play loop. Opponent was not f6'd.
I'm not able to look up the casual game by Match ID - can I get the Game ID for that?

So far unable to reproduce in base cases