Implemented Extending Challenge results to show all deck lists and standings instead of only the Top 32

GreyMerchant

Hi!

I have to say that you've been doing amazing work on the features you've added to MTGO and how consistent results etc have been. I hope I am posting this request at the right place.

For many of us it becomes interesting to look at results and for the most part we only get a limited amount of information from events. In some cases we can see BR Evoke is sitting at say 22% of the Top 32 for Modern but we don't get a sense for how widespread that deck was in the whole sample or challenge. I think if we had that level of information we might start to learn more about the meta and really understand how good or bad some strategies are. Could there be a way in which this information could become available or part of the results?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aliquanto

Any additional type of data would be welcome!
We lost a bunch when the Prelims were reduced by one round for instance. It would be good if we could get more results and decklists to make up for it.

If we cannot get more decklists, at least one thing that could be easy might be the number of players in each event for example.