Fixed Escape Mechanic not working

ColaSucia

ox-bug.jpg

Bosh N Roll

Cards being cast from the graveyard are adding their mana cost to their alternate graveyard casting costs.

Confirmed instances on Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath costing 1UUUGGG, Kroxa costing BBBRRR, and Underworld Breach adding the casting cost to the escape cost (doubling what the card should cost).

pjtor85

Hello

I played yesterday a game for the Qualification of Manatrader Series in practice mode.

I play Underworld Breach with Thassa Oracle.

The bug was that cards with mana cost bigger than 0 costed more mana than it should be when I cast from the graveyard.

In Game 2 #818934768 I did the combo my opponent was dead "on board" as I had also Terferi Hero in play. When I wanted to cast Thassa's Oracle with 3 blue mana floating the game told me I need 4 blue mana. I asked my opponent for fair play to give up. After 8 Minutes or so he conceded the game.

(I alos checked Iteration would have costed 2 more red mana than I had)

In Game 3 #818936190 which was very hard because I had not much clock left I managed to get to the combo with approx. 4:30 left on the clock.
As I wanted to cast Grinding Station from the Graveyard the game told me that this costs 4 and not 2 mana. My opponent, who was on Hammertime, had only one colorless mana open with one card in hand. So he was again dead "on board". I asked my opponent again for fair play to give up, but he got the win by timing me out.

If needed I have screenshots of everything.

As this was a qualification game I asked Manatraders to change the result, but they told me that it has to be changed in MTGO.

So please change the result of this practice game as it was actually not just practice (Event #253957010)

Korean702

Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath escape cost is bugged not at gguu and 5 cards plz refund the 1-0 drop playpoints from the Legacy League

pedromelo

I want my refound... its an absurd... a desrespect with the consumer... i want my league money back.​

pioneer league #6789
match #253969285
Game # 818981822

42en

I want my refound... its an absurd... a desrespect with the consumer... i want my league money back.​

pioneer league #6789
match #253969285
Game # 818981822

Jeeeesh…. chill out… compensation for bugs has been mtgo policy since forever and daybreak already said on several sites that you can file for compensation due to the escape bug that was introduced with the MTGBRO update.

And as posts in this thread clearly stated, the bug has been found and will be fixed.

Bertram

Jeeeesh…. chill out… compensation for bugs has been mtgo policy since forever and daybreak already said on several sites that you can file for compensation due to the escape bug that was introduced with the MTGBRO update.

And as posts in this thread clearly stated, the bug has been found and will be fixed.
How do you claim for reimbursement? Do I do it here or is there a specific link, which I can't seem to find. It has been years since I claimed and the process has changed completely.
Thanks!

pedromelo

and how i do it? its not clear for newbies like me