Fixed Escape Mechanic not working

ColaSucia

ox-bug.jpg

Bertram

We will update all communication mediums when we have decisive news to share.
Yes of course, I understand these things take time, I was just wondering if there is any chance of this being fixed before the weekend. I am sorry to be so nosy, but I need to plan my weekend and if the bug is not fixed I don't need to worry about playing the Challenge.
Thank you

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Community Team
For those in the thread asking about reimbursement, please send a ticket at help.mtgo.com
As for others, as soon as we have information, it will be posted.

daniel

on my profile ever since we had to re download the game for the daybreak games takeover. Kroxa, titan of deaths hungers escape mechanic started costing 6 mana, 3 black and 3 red when it should be only 2 black and 2 red. this bug really hurt the value of playing the card on my profile to the point of pretty much im not using the card until this is fixed. is anyone having the same issue?? this never used to happen

Bertram

on my profile ever since we had to re download the game for the daybreak games takeover. Kroxa, titan of deaths hungers escape mechanic started costing 6 mana, 3 black and 3 red when it should be only 2 black and 2 red. this bug really hurt the value of playing the card on my profile to the point of pretty much im not using the card until this is fixed. is anyone having the same issue?? this never used to happen
Read the thread

Redviking1993

Kroxa requires you to pay its mana cost in addition to its escape cost in order to cast it through its escape ability. other players has stated that the same applies to other escape cards in MTGO as well, so one can assume this applies to all escape cards.

Angeliana

Senior Community Manager
Community Team
Thank you for your patience. We have corrected the issue with Escape costs, so Uro, Kroxa, Underworld Breach and company will all function as expected.

SephPUR

There’s a bug with the Escape mechanic on Ox Of Agonas Modo tell me that a need to pay 3RRRR to play Escape cost.

Kroxa

I was to cast kroxa with escape cost, then i realize that it do not cost bbrr, but it sats bbbrrr instead. How can this be ? Is it new for the Card ? No?
It cost me almost the game.