Backlog Enchantment Alteration Doesn't Work

Desespero

I was playing a pauper league against UW Affinity, opponent plays glitters and attacks. I have mana open, he is fully tapped, I try to cast Enchantment Alteration and it doesn't let me, as though as I don't have valid targets. I had a creature in play and he had other creatures in play. This costed me the match, and I closed the league 2-3.

Reproduction Steps:
Opponent casts Glitters targeting an Ornithopter, I respond by casting a Snuff Out, paying 4 life. Oponent plays another All that Glitters targeting another Ornithopter, which resolves. Opponent activates Gingerbrute's ability to become unblockable and go's to attacks. Declares Ginger Brute and the Ornithopter as attackers. I tap an Island for blue mana to cast enchantment alteration, with the opponent fully tapped. It doesn't allow me to play the card. I ctrl+z and click the card and nothing happens, as though it didn't have a valid target. Nothing had protection, and there were valid targets.

Upvote 1

davsav98898

I found the same bug, only difference was the presence of a standard bearer on the field forn my opponent in one case. Anyhow ench alteration never works. Dear mtgo teams any idea about the fix?

NiccoGra

I had the same issue: I was trying to cast Enchantment alteration on a Glitter controlled by the opponent and it doesn’t let me. The Glitter archetype has become so popural in pauper, so it would be better to fix the card.

Neo001992

Enchantment Alteration is indeed completely nonfunctional, and doesn't even highlight as being castable.

Event#267802501 Game#874584914