Could Not Reproduce Emrakul The Promised End - Unable to do game actions in 2nd main phase

Wicki

I faced an issue when controlling an opposing players turns off an Emrakul The Promised End trigger.

When I go to the 2nd main phase, regardless of how I have stop triggers configured, the game disallows any game actions requiring you to pay for costs (ie. casting spells or using activated abilities). Since I've had similar issues in the past I was sure to set stop triggers on BOTH the opponent and mine end steps. However the game would not allow me to take any game actions for the rest of my turn after combat. The game would stop but no more actions were allowed.

In the 2nd main phase I wasn't allowed to cast any spells (regardless of how I progress through the stop triggers). Additionally in the end step I tried to sacrifice my opponents Old Growth Troll. It would let me click Old Growth Troll and start the dialogue to pay for costs. But it would fail to let me tap any other mana so I wasn't able to sac Old Growth Troll.