Fixed Deck Building: Update with versions in my collection does not work anymore

Rocko

Hello!
Whenever I import a deck and have the cards already I was able to right click on the deck builder at any point and use the option "Update with version(s) in collection'' so I could play with the deck. It would switch from the green dot indicating that I have different versions of cards on the opened deck.
Now it does not work and I have to manually click each card in order for it to work. I understand it's a small bug but it can be very tiresome whenever you import a lot of decks and each time have to update card by card.

Zarathulhu

I traded some 50+ copies of cards in my collection for promotional / retro / etc versions and not only is there no quick way to update the versions in the decks these cards were in, but even when I manually add the correct version and manually remove the other version, the changes are not saved after I reboot the client.

Tweaker

Here are the steps to replicating the display bug for collection numbers.

COLLECTION
Display -> List View

uveKPt9.jpg

Click on the >> on the right hand side and then add Collector # to the display view.

hoLjHDO.jpg

uveKPt9.jpg

Now, click HOME. Go back to COLLECTION. Your filter setting is now reset. Collector # is removed.

ASy1Xc9.jpg

Any modifications to the collection view under the >> setting should be retained but it is reset when you click out of collection.