Backlog Controlling opponent's Augur of Autumn allows me to see top of opponent's deck during combat

OwlingMine

Note: This is a repeat of an identical bug report that was closed due to "Could Not Reproduce": https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?t...n-allows-me-to-see-top-of-opponents-deck.486/

In a cube match, I took my opponent's Augur of Autumn using Treachery. In most turn phases, I can see only the top of my own library. However, during combat, each time I would attack my opponent, I would briefly see a short glimpse of the top of their library.

I was able to see the cards Escape to the Wilds, Deceiver Exarch, and Forest before they conceded.
  • League ID: #3791
  • Match ID: #259051534
  • Game ID: #839396604
I don't have a screenshot of the moment it happened because it flashed by quickly, perhaps because it was in a step I didn't have a stop set for.

But, I did mention it to my opponent during the game:

mtgo-bug.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 7

fabiorlopes

I stole my opponent's Bolas Citadel with Zealous Conscripts and when it was going back to them, it showed (fast, but with enough time for me to see) their top card.
Opp confirmed that that was the card that they draw for turn.

ManaDrainThis

I stole my opponent's Bolas Citadel with Zealous Conscripts and when it was going back to them, it showed (fast, but with enough time for me to see) their top card.
Opp confirmed that that was the card that they draw for turn.
This bug is likely related to a very similar bug reported impacting Augur of Autumn, in these two threads:

poiu45

Bump, this just happened to me in a cube game (ID #860691288) with an augur stolen off Oko. On combat damage, for a split second I could see Garruk Relentless, and opponent confirmed this was their top card.

akwehhkanoo

Seems to happen if you take control of anything your opponents own that shows them their top card, I got it with Nalia de'Arnise