Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

42en

Any plans to add some missing old-school stuff?

A couple of the more obscure cards from the early expansions from Arabian Nights up to Alliances weren't included in the Masters Edition set releases.

Like for example...
Season of the Witch (!)
Initiates of the Ebon Hand
Soldevi Adnate
Agent of Stromgald
Fatal Lore
Keeper of Tresserhorn
Library of Lat-Nam
Misfortune
Lim-Duls Paladin (!)
Mind Bomb (!)
Wand of Ith (!)
Backdraft (!)

The list of missing things is even longer than this (doubt anyone would miss some of the real stinkers, but a few are quite playable).

Don't think a lot of those would see play, except in some niche Commander decks, but Season of the Witch would be really sweet for Mono B Devotion piles for example. And Blasphemous Act players will love Backdraft. ;-)

Any plans to add Oskar, Rubbish Reclaimer? It's so demoralising to spent ages planning a decklist only to find at the last moment that the commander itself isn't on MTGO. Has happened 3 times now, I always forgot to check and just assume that a MTG card will be on a MTG game.

Capenna Commander has got to be one of the oldest sets not on MTGO, right? It's been in the backlog for 2 years.

Additionally, are there any plays to increase the distribution of commander-played cards that are far more expensive than they should be, solely because of treasure chest scarcity?

Stunt Double for instance should be a 0.01 TIX card if it was released as a normal set, but it's 6.5 TIX because there are so few cards in existance on MTGO.

Please add Tetzin, Gnome Champion.

Such a cool unique commander and another one that I was absolutely gutted to find wasn’t on MTGO when planning the deck.

Blackerbeard

It would be greatly appreciated if y'all could add Francisco, Fowl Marauder.

I noticed he was in the client but not available (not sure if that indicates he's already backlogged) and he is a relevant partner pairing that would greatly improve my ability to test in the new cEDH leagues. Thank you

stick_sean

It would be greatly appreciated if y'all could add Francisco, Fowl Marauder.

I noticed he was in the client but not available (not sure if that indicates he's already backlogged) and he is a relevant partner pairing that would greatly improve my ability to test in the new cEDH leagues. Thank you
I would like to see Francisco added too. Played in cedh like Blackerbeard said but us pirate enthusiasts want to run the cool bird pirate too.

Noooo there's no Kenessos, Priest of Thassa either

I swear most of the commanders I've been inspired to make a deck around recently aren't on the game.

Oskar, Tetzin, Kenessos pleeeease