Collection related suggestion: Tags.

dasrac

So, I was going through my collection while building a new deck, and I was thinking about how nice it would be if we could create tags we could apply to cards in our collection based on their function, so that we could set up quick reference points while building. With all tags being created entirely by each individual player (and not being visible to other players).

Say you are building a mono white commander deck, and you have a suite of card draw spells you prefer to work from (Like Rumor Gatherer, Esper Sentinel, and so on) and add to almost every list you have. Instead of having to type in each card name individually or putting "draw" in the search engine and then scrolling and searching through everything, you could go to your list of tags, select whatever tag you use for mono white card draw, and it narrows your collection down to those cards in the collection field. Cards should clearly have the ability to carry more than one tag, and it would be nice to be able to select multiple tags at once, with the option to display results if a card has more than one matching tag (Loran could be tagged as "mono white card draw" and "art/enchantment removal" or even just "blink" since, odds are if I'm building a blink deck in w, Lorans making the cut. But have it set up so that if you were to select multiple tags, all the cards under each tag can be presented as well as an option. So that way you can select "mono white card draw" and select the "art/enchantment removal" tags and you can either have it display EACH draw spell, and EACH removal spell in the presented collection pool, OR have it display each card that had both tags.

I feel like this could be an invaluable tool for deckbuilders in the future.