Center The Stack Window Oriented with the middle of the battle Zone when Starting Game

AEMNIAMFLAREL

The stack window always resets each game, it would be nice if it retained its location but that would require to save user settings that I don't think the client is programmed to do.
A good alternative is to center it in the middle of the battle zone.
It bugs me that it's at the top left corner every game.

I also typically make it larger so retaining the size location would be ideal but I'll settle for centering it's starting location.

I'll also note that this and a few other of my suggestions are unlikely to get upvoted but are very easy changes to implement as they are simply just moving x,y positions around to be more efficient.

Last edited:

Bryan

The issue is with multiplayer. For some reason the positions aren't saved.

If you open a solitaire game and move the windows, you'll find that they are remembered the next time you join a multiplayer game.
The problem is that they aren't 1:1, meaning you'll have to do some tests to find the right spot.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

The issue is with multiplayer. For some reason the positions aren't saved.

If you open a solitaire game and move the windows, you'll find that they are remembered the next time you join a multiplayer game.
The problem is that they aren't 1:1, meaning you'll have to do some tests to find the righ
I dont see how that's an issue they could again simply add two starting positions, one for 1:1 and one for X:1

Bryan

It's an issue because multiplayer is an afterthought. I gave you a solution to your problem.