Backlog Bug: Galloping Lizrog not doubling +1/+1 counters

Hockety

Per the "How To Report A Bug" I first searched the threads and cannot find another instance of a bug report for card "Galloping Lizrog"

Bug: Galloping Lizrog's ETB triggered ability only places however many +1/+1 counters were removed from other creatures when instead the trigger should place double the amount removed.

For reference Galloping Lizrog reads:
"When Galloping Lizrog enters the battlefield, you may remove any number of +1/+1 counters from among creatures you control. If you do, put twice that many +1/+1 counters on Galloping Lizrog."

Data: I observed this multiple times during self-only commander open play (i.e. solitaire) test runs of my frog deck. Each time I ensured creatures in play had multiple +1/+1 counters. Upon playing my Galloping Lizrog, it's ability triggering, and me removing +1/+1 counters from the other creatures my Galloping Lizrog only entered play with how ever many +1/+1 counters I removed when per the ability it should be double. Galloping Lizrog is not doubling the counters it gets.

Example -- 3 +1/+1 counters removed and only 3 placed onto Galloping Lizrog. Per math doubling an integer should always be even (i.e. 3 doubled = 6)
Match# 257987823
Game# 835053162

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0