Bug filing process is outrageously broken

FoxLisk

Getting bugs reported is a truly embarrassing process. I reported a bug, which got me a non-answer and told to "report a bug" by posting on a forum instead. Then apparently I filled out the forum post wrong - I have a notification that it was deleted because it wasn't linked to a bug report, which of course is false, although I can't demonstrate it now because my thread _was deleted_.

It seems that the process is designed to stop people from reporting bugs, rather than to try to get problems addressed.

I'm not going to follow up on this any further, because it's clear to me that trying to communicate with Daybreak staff is a waste of my time, but I wanted to get this out there.

Firedrake

If you want to report a bug here, you must include a game number in which the bug occurred. If you don't, they will delete the thread.

arcept

Im not sure it matters that people file bug reports.
I've reported on multiple occasions and in every forum (before daybreak even took over) and my bugs that i reported years ago are STILL bugs.
so don't beat yourself up over how difficult it is to report the bug, it won't matter in the end.

omair00

Im not sure it matters that people file bug reports.
I've reported on multiple occasions and in every forum (before daybreak even took over) and my bugs that i reported years ago are STILL bugs.
so don't beat yourself up over how difficult it is to report the bug, it won't matter in t
I think the head-honchos of MTGO and Wizards need to have a meeting. MTGO should be telling Wizards that they need help resolving bugs, before making more cards, which results in even more bugs!