Bring back 2vs2 Multiplayer (Fake 2HG) as free for all alternative

pfirpfel

There used to be the option to play 2 vs 2 multiplayer with any format (Commander, Modern, Legacy, etc.). The option got removed with the new UI.

Whether it is again with non-shared life totals as before or with shared ones (which would be cool), I don't care. It's just a great alternative to Free for All (1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1).

ManaDrainThis

Agree, this is a really great suggestion. And would definitely be better with shared life totals, since the whole idea is to play as a team!

this has been gone for years, and honestly it sucked compared to actual two headed giant which they confirmed that couldn't and weren'tgoing to do the absolutely massive recode needed to code in.
im kinda indifferent to it.. i dont think i would play it.. even with 2hg as my fav format. its just not remotely the same
dotp had epic 2 headed giant

ManaDrainThis

this has been gone for years, and honestly it sucked compared to actual two headed giant which they confirmed that couldn't and weren'tgoing to do the absolutely massive recode needed to code in.
im kinda indifferent to it.. i dont think i would play it.. even with 2hg as my fav format. its just not remotely the same
dotp had epic 2 headed giant
What was different about it? As long as the 2 vs. 2 multiplayer functioned I think it would be a really cool way to play the game.