Confirmed Ashiok's Erasure bug

mosskami

My opponent exiled with foretell his Behold the Multiverse, later casted the Behold the Multiverse with the foretell mechanic.
I played Ashiok's Erasure and exiled the Behold the Multiverse.
A couple of turns later my opponent was able to cast a Behold the Multiverse from his hand even though Ashiok's Erasure prevents casting spells of the same name.

Pioneer Challenge: Vs. _VFS_ Event #: 12491816- Match # 253887947 - Game# 818666060

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Arukasnobnes

I exile Skyclave Apparition by Ashiok's Erasure. Few turns later opponent was able to cast Skyclave Apparition but Ashiok's Erasure with exiled Skyclave Apparition was on the battlefield.
Pls, refund tickets for this league.

Pioneer League #7022 - Match #255716776 - Game #826040026 Turn 11: Rodeo

58vBkUw7oPo.jpg

theMAGICat

ill keep it simple....my opponent is somehow still able the cast the same spell ive exiled with Ashiok's Erasure like the spell isnt on the battlefield. spells were cast as if the enchantment wasnt even on board. my last match it happened with 2 different cards. i exiled a cauldron familiar and an anvil and my opponent continued to play both as if those exact same cards arent tucked underneath the ashiok erasure clearly on board. this has happened to me multiple matches now