Confirmed Ashiok, Dream Render preventing searching graveyards as well as libraries

FGC

Hi, I cast doomsday when my opponent had ashiok dream render in play, and doomsday simply exiled both my library and my graveyard, when I should have been required to search my graveyard to build a five card pile, as I had 11 cards in graveyard when doomsday resolved.
It didn't make a difference to the game (I had a kill through the five cards from gy, and also without it since I had thassa's oracle in hand and draw and mana to get through the 5 cards available) but it could have made a difference if say I'd wanted to use an oracle that was in my graveyard that was discarded earlier in the game. I'm sure there are other examples of this problem.
I have not tested this with cards like opposition agent, or aven mindcensor, or leonin arbiter, so I don't know if those are bugged in the same way.
I have screenshots of before and after doomsday, but I don't want to upload these to a media site - I could attach them if there was an option to do so to this thread, the match and game IDs are Match #257262280 - Game #832182492
Thanks, Francis.

Upvote 0