Fixed Aminatou's Augury bugged

Zarathulhu

Happened again Match # 254161744 - Game # 819728728

this time it let me cast instant without paying cost, but artifact, creature, enchantment all required me to pay to cast from exile.

Zarathulhu

Happened again so basically it happens every time now. Card is unusable and to be removed from all my decks until fixed. That sucks.

Match 254272401 Game 820154980

ratkid

Just happened to me in a casual game with a friend. We were trying to figure out what was going on, but it seems it's just bugged (Game #818782490).

Zarathulhu

This is great card in commander. If you ramp the right way, this can be a win half the time. So it's in a lot of my commander decks but have to take it out while this bug happens, it makes the card garbage.

Kastron5000

The card says you may cast the spells without paying their mana cost, but when you click the exiled cards to cast, it requires you pay mana.

Neo001992

It would be nice for something to be done with this bug, or an update on it at the least. The bug has kept me from bothering to spend the 3.5ish Tix to add it my collection for possible future use in a Commander deck.

ManaDrainThis

Selvala's Stampede hasn't worked properly for more than 2 years, and many other cards still haven't been fixed The support of this platform is unfortunate, the worst service
There isn’t even a bug report on the forums for Selvala’s Stampede. Hard to complain about them not fixing a bug that literally hasn’t been reported by anyone. Make a new bug thread for that card if you want it to get fixed.