Backlog Allow best of three in open play

back when i started playing mtgo
there were 4 options to choose from
tournament practice
getting serious
just for fun
starting out

these are still available when u challenge someone so they are clearly still coded in

i am a very non-completive person but i would like to be able to use my sideboard.
just for fun allowed us to pick best of three or best of one

since i im not competitive i dont dare set foot in "tournament practice" but thats the only area for best of three

it would be nice if the "open play" was changed to be "just for fun" to allow us best of 3 option so we can use our sideboards

ManaDrainThis

This suggestion hasn’t been discussed since last November, but has 5 upvotes. Any chance of implementing best of 3 in the open play area?

Firedrake

it would be nice if the "open play" was changed to be "just for fun"

Open Play actually is JFF. When a game starts and is on the 3-2-1 countdown screen, look to the left. It very clearly says "Just For Fun." Sadly, most of the Spikes haunting the Open queues ignore/refuse to acknowledge this.

Toxic Stench

Please give us back all the open play configuration options. Masking these behind yet another overlay and reduced interface in the client is like seeing a boarded up window on high street. Makes you wonder what's going to be cutback next. Something like this is not as high priority as some of the other fixes needed in the client, but one integral key to Magic's success is that it is a game system rather than a single game. The launch of freeform commander shows you understand this aspect of the game, so I hope improvements to all of the game modes are part of your development map.

I know many of the problems are a matter of deferred maintenance that Wizards ignored, nevertheless after paying full retail for significantly encumbered digital objects for over 20 years players deserve to have those cards work and the platform enable them to use them to have fun in their own way.