A way to stack all triggers regardless of source

Bryan

Playing any death trigger based deck (such as Teysa Karlov) is almost unplayable. It's so slow. I've spent literal minutes clicking triggers before.

We really need a way of stacking all non-targeting triggers.

Bryan

At the very least, clicking on a type of trigger should stack all of that type. I just spent 2 minutes clicking 50 triggers from 4 sources.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

Stack triggers automatically doesn't seem to work... I'd actually be happy if that worked...

My bad, the wording says "abilities" what's the difference between a trigger and an ability?

Eol

It used to work Aemniamflare but broke around maybe 2020, 2021. An ability is something that is activated.

A great example which is more common which Bryan spoke about is something like multiple Aether Vials. The client should (and used to) allow you to just autostack them and then auto answer the decision but it doesn't anymore, i.e. if I want "alwasy yield" and "always say no", I shouldn't need to click them each upkeep.

AEMNIAMFLAREL

It used to work Aemniamflare but broke around maybe 2020, 2021. An ability is something that is activated.

A great example which is more common which Bryan spoke about is something like multiple Aether Vials. The client should (and used to) allow you to just autostack them and then auto answer the decision but it doesn't anymore, i.e. if I want "alwasy yield" and "always say no", I shouldn't need to click them each upkeep.
Arent triggers and abilities the same though... aren't all triggers abilities?

Just the words, whether it works or not it should be called triggers.

but thank you for confirming it does not work and that if it worked the issue would be resovled.

Eol

Well yeah technically activated abilities "trigger" after the action but Hasbro doesn't see it that way nor should they as it just muddies the issue to call things "automatic triggers and manual activated triggers". It's just easier we all agree to use the short hand "triggered" and "activated" as we because technically everything is a trigger, i.e. "casting" is a trigger as English defines the word but then the word "triggered" standalone within magic become meaningless, i.e. we all understand and the game is better for it, what "cast" means as opposed to "after paying mana, you cast a spell which upon resolution triggers the text on the card" and then have to talk about "cast triggers", etc. Yes that too is a trigger but it's just not useful.

Also I'm not sure they are going to ever fix it, bugs that tend to last years become "features" sadly but I upvoted this request anyways because yeah, it really would make life easier and it USED to work years ago.

Floben

when i have 3 different "when dies draw" effects and a roaming throne to double them all, resolving 1 creature death takes a very long time despite it not mattering what order the triggers resolve in. the current function of "stack abilities automatically" is useful but another option to put all current triggers on the stack in any order would save an unbelievable amount of time in so many decks. Aristocrats, landfall, prowess, etc, all of these strategies put tons of different triggers on the stack and being able to right click "put all on stack in any order" would be an incredible feature

Liam

Hello,

I play a lot of Amulet Titan in Modern, and something that comes up a lot is that it's a real pain to stack Cultivator Colossus triggers. Today I had a game where I generated over 100 triggers (I counted) from Amulet of Vigor & Valakut the Molten Pinnacle because of Colossus putting so many land in play at once. It took me 7 minutes to just stack everything, clicking as quickly as possible. This is an obviously extreme example but if I could press a hotkey and automatically stack similar triggers or something it would be very appreciated.