Search results

1. D

Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Grafdiggers Cage

I had missed the notification of this reply. Thank you. I'll go ahead to the bug report page then, Thanks
  2. D

Keeps Reinstalling

Same for me. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it didn't keep resetting all of my preferred settings.
  3. D

Competitive-Format Wishlist - Add to MTGO

thank you
  4. D

Cards that are unattainable but are functional within the client

MTGO desperately needs a Chronicles analog, over stuffed with the backlogs.
  5. D

Is there an updated timeline for the 40k decks?
  6. D

Treasure Chest card list location

Yep. Pic for proof
  7. D

Thank you. Oddly enough I don't see Deep Gnome Terramancer in there at all. Where can it be procured?
  8. D

Where can I find an updated version of the treasure chest card list? I was in a game yesterday and an opponent had a Deep Gnome Terramancer, and I can't seem to find one for sale anywhere. When I went into my collection, and searched with my settings dropped to include cards I didn't own, it...
  9. D

Confirmed Valki god of lies

this bug is still active.
  10. D

I would like to throw another vote at Abdel Adrian. The card is very important component to the Kroxa and Kuronos deck and it's kind of a nightmare trying to win high power commander games without it.
  11. D

Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Grafdiggers Cage

I was in a Commander game today (match 258949190, game 838961318), where one player had a Grafdiggers Cage, Another player was running Grenzo, Dungeon Warden and they were able to activate Grenzo repeatedly. Given that Cage says "Creature cards in graveyards and libraries can't enter the...
  12. D

Fixed Unable to open Sealed Products

Yeah, I just bought some aftermath packs to crack, and it won't let me as well.
  13. D

Collection related suggestion: Tags.

So, I was going through my collection while building a new deck, and I was thinking about how nice it would be if we could create tags we could apply to cards in our collection based on their function, so that we could set up quick reference points while building. With all tags being created...
  14. D

Re-code Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast’s -1 Ability

I have never had an issue with this.
  15. D

Commander-Specific Wishlist - Add to MTGO

I know people want specific cards, but if we can really really just get on getting everything thats not in print online online asap that would be killer. And also, can there be some kind of online version of "Chronicles" for some of these things, along with some other commander staples that have...
  16. D

Fixed Multiplayer games restarting whenever anyone mulligans

Have had 4 games in a row where this crash loop happened so far in the approx hour and a half where I have been online this morning. In at least two of those games, I kept my opening hands.
  17. D

Fixed Jeweled Lotus Bug

Having the same issue with not being able to interact with the mana added by Jeweled Lotus. Issue came up twice in games using Tawnos, the Toymaker as my commander. Tried using the lotus with blue and green mana. Neither worked.