Search results

1. M

Backlog Distant Memories fatally bugged

So, Distant Memories has been bugged on MTGO for many many years. It causes fatal game resets, and the opponent can’t choose or respond to its casting. For this reason, the card has been banned on MTGO. It was a mistake to add this card to the Artifact Chaos Draft lists. It’s still bugged and so...
  2. M

Confirmed Reanimate on Phyrexian Metamorph is bugged

Re-logging a bug report that was erroneously closed. This is an active bug. It occurs when casting a card like Reanimate (or similar card like Life/Death) targeting a Phyrexian Metamorph in the GY (or a similar card like Phantasmal Image). The Metamorph/Phantasmal Image hits the battlefield...
  3. M

Please allow us to upvote confirmed bugs

I like the new “confirmed bugs” thread as it has cleaned up the many pages of bug reports a bit and made things a bit easier to quickly parse. However, I’m not a fan of how we can no longer upvote confirmed bugs, and all of the upvotes those bugs had have been removed. One of the original...
  4. M

Fixed GY Order Bug Remains

So, this was a longstanding bug that was documented in these threads below, and then eventually fixed (for most impacted cards), by adding a menu for each card that discards so that plays could sort the order in which those cards hit the GY...
  5. M

Fixed Siphon Insight not legal in Vintage on MTGO

Weird bug…was crafting a Vintage deck and put Siphon Insight (from Innistrad: Midnight Hunt) in there, and MTGO incorrectly said this card is not legal in Vintage. Should be a quick fix in the client to make this card Vintage legal.
  6. M

Proposed Event: MTGO Cube Tournament of Champions!

Cube is one of the fastest growing and most popular ways to play MTG, and digitally, this format can only truly be leveraged on MTGO, where players can enjoy a card pool that reflects 30 years of Magic’s history. What better way to celebrate this popularity than with a competitive online cube...
  7. M

Fixed Spectate Direct Challenges Broken?

Direct Challenges have an option to allow/not allow spectators, but I don’t think this is currently functioning properly. When allowing spectators, the match doesn’t appear in any of the open play or tournament practice rooms, so spectators can’t find it.
  8. M

Add Secret Lairs to MTGO

Secret Lair cards have actually been extremely popular among players, with most ppl I know enjoying the alternate artworks for old fan favorite cards. With MTGO now offering alt artwork cards for sale directly in the client, this would be a great time to add in all the secret lairs released over...
  9. M

Not A Bug Solitude trigger disappears - Interaction with Restoration Angel and Silverblade Paladin

Bug occurred in Game #825321376 I cast a Restoration Angel with Solitude and Silverblade Paladin on the battlefield. With the Resto trigger I targeted Solitude. The Silverblade’s Soulbond trigger and Solitude’s ETB trigger popped up, and I put them on the stack. In the game log, you can see...
  10. M

Have MTGO Remember the Chat & Game Log Sizing

Every time I open the MTGO client, the width of the “Chat & Game Log” section of the screen shows up as way too wide, and I have to adjust it. Would be nice if the program remembered the last sizing and kept that sizing each time a user re-loads the client.
  11. M

Re-code Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast’s -1 Ability

I’m sure everyone who has played Vintage Cube has messed up Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast’s -1 ability, and accidentally destroyed their own artifact, instead of the opponent’s as they intended. The current design, while accurately reflecting the card’s oracle text, is very unintuitive for the...
  12. M

Add Hold Priority Button

There are tons of situations in Magic where it’s advantageous (and necessary) to hold priority while casting a spell, so you can take another action in response. Currently this involves pressing the Shift key while casting the spell, but this is clunky, as you have to hold down the shift key...
  13. M

Fixed Fact or Fiction Graveyard Order Bug

For FoF, the pile that’s not chosen gets sent randomly to the GY. This card would benefit from the very helpful dialogue box that’s been added to other cards that also send multiple cards to the GY simultaneously.
  14. M

Prize for Most Competitive Vintage Cube Trophies (per season)

Each iteration of Vintage Cube sees many competitive players grinding long hours to rack up as many trophies as they can, with lots of players achieving dozens of trophies. These extremely dedicated players spend an enormous amount of time (and tickets) in this endeavor, and it doesn’t feel like...
  15. M

Not A Bug Kaldra Compleat’s Exile Effect Doesn’t Work With First Strike Damage

Tested Kaldra Compleat extensively. The exile effect works just fine if a creature survives past first strike damage (i.e. has toughness greater than 5). But small creatures that block Kaldra or are blocked by Kaldra and die from first strike combat damage go to the GY, not into exile. It looks...