Search results

1. M

Fixed Reenact the Crime Unable to Recast Split Cards

I believe this bug is now fixed.
  2. M

Fixed Freestrider Command enter with 2 counter when cast it from hand

When did you experience this? I thought Freestrider Commando was fixed yesterday.
  3. M

Could Not Reproduce Unable to get priority

It’s surprising that you were unable to receive reimbursement for this, as it’s a pretty common situation experienced by many.
  4. M

Confirmed Thada Adel showed the hand of another player.

The screenshot is included in the original bug report from November 2022 which was closed but cited by Neo001992 above: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/thada-adel-acquisitor-lets-you-see-other-opponents-hands-while-choosing-a-card-from-a-players-deck.261/ In it you can see a...
  5. M

Backlog Distant Memories fatally bugged

So, Distant Memories has been bugged on MTGO for many many years. It causes fatal game resets, and the opponent can’t choose or respond to its casting. For this reason, the card has been banned on MTGO. It was a mistake to add this card to the Artifact Chaos Draft lists. It’s still bugged and so...
  6. M

MTGO Treasure Chest System is unsustainable: an open letter to Daybreak

I don’t see how this would solve anything, but I can pretty easily see how it would make things a lot worse. First, Treasure Chests are utilized to inject high demand cards into the MTGO ecosystem. The curation process for TCs is very important for this reason…to ensure first and foremost that...
  7. M

Confirmed Amalia loop combo never ends

Yeah, this is definitely still a bug. I was surprised when the previous report of this was closed out as “not a bug…” https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/the-whole-match-was-a-draw-because-of-amelia.1973/#post-5050 It’s not incredibly common, but because the deck is so popular in Pioneer...
  8. M

Confirmed Reanimate on Phyrexian Metamorph is bugged

Re-logging a bug report that was erroneously closed. This is an active bug. It occurs when casting a card like Reanimate (or similar card like Life/Death) targeting a Phyrexian Metamorph in the GY (or a similar card like Phantasmal Image). The Metamorph/Phantasmal Image hits the battlefield...
  9. M

Not A Bug Mulligans do not match comprehensive rules. This is particularly impactful with serum powder

I think you’re right that the MTGO implementation doesn’t match the comprehensive rules. Wasn’t the proposed solution that Wotc should revise the rules to reflect the way it’s implemented in MTGO? Which obv hasn’t happened as you pointed out. Would also be curious to see where there stands.
  10. M

Not A Bug The whole match was a draw because of Amelia.

This bug was reported fixed in December: “An issue with the Amalia Benevides Aguirre combo in Pioneer that caused the game to draw incorrectly in certain scenarios has been fixed.” I’ve also witnessed this bug recently — typically when the Amalia player is facing a Heroic deck. When you get...
  11. M

Confirmed Daze is bugged: You have to choose "no" for two times to get countered

24 up votes! Hopefully this one is at the top of their list to fix.
  12. M

Ravnica clue edition cards should be nonfoil

Yeah, at this point there are more players on Mtgo who prefer non-foil versions of cards to foil ones, and so it’s bizarre that these would only be released in foil.
  13. M

Backlog Controlling an opponents Mystic Forge lets you see the top card of their library

This is a broader bug that impacts several cards which allow their controller to view and potentially play the top card of their library. Is confirmed to impact a stolen Bolas’s Citadel and Augur of Autumn, as well as Mystic Forge...
  14. M

Warhammer 40K Update

These will be mass bought by bots to satiate demand for the eternal format staples. So, not too big of a risk in the near term imo. Regardless, this can be managed by each of us just purchasing the cards from these decks that we plan on using (like any other highly sought after single).
  15. M

Fixed Double Picking in Draft

Seems to be a widespread issue. Was also reported here: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/pick-duplicated-in-draft.1886/
  16. M

Suspend too easy to say NO to

That’s a longstanding bug, currently backlogged. You can upvote it here to bring further attention to it: https://forums.mtgo.com/index.php?threads/daze-is-bugged-you-have-to-choose-no-for-two-times-to-get-countered.197/
  17. M

Backlog I could see my ops top card when i had their bolas citadel

This is a longstanding bug, that I hope the team will tackle soon. It affects several cards that reveal the top card of the library to their owners (but not to their opponents) - most notably Bolas’s Citadel and Augur of Autumn. Also reported and in the backlog here...