Search results

1. D

Order "Premier Events" list on home tab by start time

This tab was already annoying to use with the weekend's challenges being at the top before the next firing prelim, but now with the addition of an entire week of single elim cube events, you have to scroll more than halfway down the list to see what event is firing next.
  2. D

Fixed Etali - Can't cast second spell after selecting Archangel of Wrath with kicker

Hi, I ran into this issue where if Etali flips Archangel of Wrath and another card, only Archangel goes on the stack if you choose to pay its kicker cost.
  3. D

Fixed Invasion of Ikoria unable to find 0 cost creature after returning to battlefield from exile

event ID 12550092 match ID 258700001 Deputy of Detention took flipped Invasion of Ikoria. I Fatal Pushed the Deputy and was unable to get Dryad Arbor from my library despite it being a creature of mana value 0.
  4. D

Could Not Reproduce Your events/Premier events display not working

"Your events" and "Premier events" are not working after yesterday's weekly update. See attached.
  5. D

Scheduled Events list not in chronological order

For months now, the Scheduled Events list on the main MTGO screen has listed weekend Challenges etc. at the top of the list over upcoming Preliminaries. In my opinion this hurts Preliminary attendance as not everybody sees that the event is coming up soon. It would be great to get this fixed.
  6. D

Could Not Reproduce ONE equipment costs of 0 - Priority passed when f8'd

Hi, In ONE Limited, I've had issues when using the "auto pass when tapped out" setting when I have either Bladegraft Aspirant or Bladehold War-Whip in play: it reduces the equip cost of Barbed Batterfist to 0 correctly, but the auto pass setting does not recognise this and will pass the turn...