Search results

1. V

Additional Functionality to Decklist Pages

Hi, I am proposing some additional functionality to the Decklist pages. Now that we are pulling in all of the data for decklists... is it also possible to pull in a table on those pages that displays each Round result? This would be immensely helpful for sure. It would very much be a big help...
  2. V

All Access Pass Upon Set Release

Credit for this goes to Maxtortion on Twitter: From the post: Every time a set release drops, just sell the $25 all-access pass for the first two weeks. This would go a long way toward alleviating the initial card supply issue, and wouldn’t harm loan services since the initial supply crunch...
  3. V

Alternative B&R Queues for Older Formats

I think it would be interesting to have as special events alternative B&R queues for older formats where players can try out different cards that may have been banned in the past or formats with different bans in place to see what a format would look like. I would say this is not something to...
  4. V

Implemented Legacy/Vintage Challenge Decklists

This is just a long term suggestion, as I think it matters most for these two formats because they are older formats, but I would like to suggest the position of publishing all Challenge decklists for these events as opposed to the Top 16/32 based on event. With Daybreak taking over I would like...